Fundations provides children of varying learning abilities with a foundation for reading and spelling. It provides teachers with the skills and tools needed to present a structured, sequential, and cumulative phonics/spelling program using multisensory teaching techniques.
Fundations thoroughly teaches the Foundational Skills of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS), and significantly supports other CCSS standards in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and language.
As a recognized leader in multi-sensory language programs, Wilson brings more than a decade of systematic and explicit instruction to the K-3 classroom. Wilson Fundations provides research-based materials and strategies essential to a comprehensive reading and writing program.
Ready Common Core Mathematics
Ready Common Core Mathematics helps teachers create a rich classroom environment in which students at all levels become active, real-world problem solvers. Through teacher-led instruction, students develop mathematical reasoning, engage in discourse, and build strong mathematical habits. This math program’s instructional framework supports educators as they strengthen their teaching practices and facilitate meaningful discourse that encourages all learners.
Ready Common Core Mathematics:
- Encourages students to develop a deeper understanding of mathematics concepts through the embedded Standards for Mathematical Practice
- Builds on students’ prior knowledge with lessons that make connections within and across grade levels and directly address the major focus of the grade
- Ready Mathematics 6–8, ©2020 Edition provides additional features for supporting English Learners, such as:
- English Language Development guidelines on scaffolding language use during instruction to benefit students at different levels of English proficiency
- Language routines that integrate language and mathematics
- Concept development activities that allow students of varying mathematical and English language abilities to build on familiar concepts
Benchmark Advance©2022 is a knowledge-based program that aligns with standards and Science of Reading research and provides a cohesive structure for the development of literacy skills and content knowledge. It is designed to empower students to build skills within and across grades, to expand both general and academic vocabulary in support of reading, writing, and constructive conversation, and to provide equitable resources that reach the needs of each learner and ensure cultural inclusivity.
Benchmark Adelante©2023 is also available as a parallel and fully equitable program alongside Benchmark Advance©2022.
S.P.I.R.E. (Tier III) Ready Common Core Mathematics
S.P.I.R.E.® is a comprehensive and multisensory reading intervention program. It is designed to prevent reading failure and to build reading success through an intensive, structured, and spiraling curriculum. It integrates phonological awareness, phonics, handwriting, fluency, vocabulary, spelling, and comprehension in a 10-Step lesson plan that is specifically designed for the way struggling readers learn. Source
Yabisi/Benchmark Adelante/Vista Espanol K-6
Specifically designed for native Spanish speakers! The first Spanish for native speakers program that integrates technology with language and literacy skills development, developing critical-thinking skills through high-interest readings and language arts activities.
Teaches language arts through a balanced literacy approach· Combines language skills with immediate online application· Fosters a love for reading through authentic literary and informational reading selections from the Hispanic world